Skylight Installation Services in Billerica, MA
Brighten Your Home With Skylight Window Installation
Skylights increase the amount of natural light in your home while conserving energy that would otherwise be used to light your home. On top of that, skylights add a uniquely comfortable aesthetic. Action Roofing offers skylight installation services in Billerica, Massachusetts. Whether you need help with skylight window installation or the replacement of an existing skylight, our team of licensed and insured contractors will see you through it every step of the way. Learn more about our roof skylight installation services.
Making Skylight Installing Easy
Our experienced skylight installation team can place a skylight anywhere you want one. Homeowners often worry that installing a skylight will be a disruptive home renovation, but we make the process easy. Just like with all our roofing services, we’ll meet with you to discussthings ahead of time. We will talk about the location of the skylight and your window options. Then, we will give you a free estimate for the skylight installation.
Types of Skylights You Can Install
There are a few different types of skylights. While we can help you install nearly any type of skylight you want, it might be helpful to consider the different types first. Some of the skylight options we offer include:
- Electric Skylights: These skylights open and close automatically with a button, allowing fresh air into your home whenever you want.
- Fixed Skylights: These skylights allow natural light to come into your home, but they do not open.
- Solar-Powered Skylights: These skylights have a solar-powered battery that powers the skylight window’s ability to open and close.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Skylight
Most manufacturers recommend that homeowners replace their skylights every 10 years. That doesn’t necessarily mean your skylight will last that long. Many things can cause a skylight to call for early replacement. When a damaged or compromised skylight is not replaced, it can result in water damage and an unsightly appearance. Some of the signs that your skylight should be replaced include:
- Discoloration: Some skylights will become yellow or discolored as they reach the end of their lifespan. This cloudy appearance blocks natural light from entering your home and creates a grimy appearance.
- Cracks: While many skylights are made with shatterproof safety features, cracks should still be addressed as soon as possible. Cracks can be a safety hazard and lead to leaks.
- Leaks: Leaks inside or around your skylight could be due to an aging or cracked seal around the window frame and fixtures. New Skylight installation services will give you a perfectly sealed, leakproof skylight.
- Roofing Problems: If you have had other damage to your roof, such as a falling branch or hail, then your skylight could have been damaged at the same time.
The Benefits of Installing a Skylight
When you hire a roofing professional for skylight installation services, you’ll enjoy many benefits you may not have initially expected. The initial skylight installation cost is offset over time by the energy savings accumulated day after day from this new free source of natural lights coming into your home all day. Some of the other benefits of installing a skylight in your home include:
- Increasing natural light and solar heat coming into your home
- Improving ventilation and letting in fresh air
- Enhancing the resale value of your home
- Making any room feel more spacious and open
Why Choose Action Roofing
With more than two decades in the roofing industry, Action Roofing has become the name known to Billerica for reliable roofing services. Our skylight installation services are no exception. We handle every skylight window installation project with the utmost care and attention to detail. This level of service has earned us the esteemed GAF Master Elite™ Certification. We believe in the quality of our work and products so much that we offer 25-year GAF Golden Pledge Warranties on labor and 50-year GAF Gold Pledge Warranties on parts. When you work with us, you’ll learn why everyone calls us the best in the business.
Get Your Free Skylight Installation Estimate Today!
Don’t let the fear of skylight installation costs prevent you from making your home into everything you want it to be. Many of our customers are shocked when they realize how affordable our skylight installation services can be, especially with the help of our fair financing plans. That’s why we offer free estimates on all skylight window installation services. We’ll meet with you to discuss the project and give you an estimate for the job for free. It’s that easy! Contact us today to get your free skylight installation estimate.